Make An Appointment
Dr. Manish Mahajan Consultant Neurologist
Dr. Manish Mahajanis currently working as a Consultant in the Department of Neurology, Artemis Agrim Institute of Neurosciences since May 2017.
- M.B.B.S. GMC, Patiala, Punjab
- One year distance learning Certificate course in Health and Family Welfare Management,NIHFW, New Delhi
- M. D.(Internal Medicine), SPMC, Bikaner, Rajasthan, RUHS, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Certificate Course on Infectious Diseases P.D. Hinduja Hospital,Mumbai
- ASEPA Part I, International League Against Epilepsy
- DNB (Neurology) , NBE, New Delhi
Area of Interest
Movement disorders and Neuroimmunology especially multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship, Rajindra Hospital, Patiala,(01-01-2002 to 31-12-2002)
- Project Doctor, Target Intervention Projects, State AIDS Control Society,Chandigarh, (August, 2003 to June, 2004 and June, 2005 to Nov, 2005)
- Junior Resident, Department of Anaesthesia, GMCH, Chandigarh (01-07-2004 to 08-09-2004)
- Junior Resident, Department of General Medicine, GMCH, Chandigarh (01-01-2006 to 17-04-2006)
- Medical Officer, Department of Community Medicine, GMCH, Chandigarh(18-04-2006 to 04-06-2006)
- MD Resident in Department of General Medicine, SPMC, Bikaner, Rajasthan (15-06-2006 to 14-06-2009)
- ICU Registrar – Sterling Hospital, Vadodara, Gujarat (24-07-2009 to 25-09-2009)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, MMIMSR, Mullana, Ambala (May, 2010 to February, 2011)
- DNB Senior Resident, Department of Neurology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (28-02-2011 to 27-02-2014)
- Consultant Neurologist / Senior Resident at Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Dilshad Garden, Delhi. (06-03-2014 to 05-09-2014)
- Consultant Neurologist at Mukat Hospital, Sector 34, Chandigarh. (06-09-2014 to 05-09-2015).
- Consultant Neurologist at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Phase VI, Mohali.(29-06-2015 to 31-12-2016).
- Private clinical practice as a Consultant Neurologist at Chandigarh (06-09-2014 to 30.04.2017).
- Consultant Neurologist at Artemis Agrim Neurosciences, Sector 51, Gurgaon,since 01.05.2017.
Awards & Honours
- Bronze Medal in Pharmacology
- Dr. A. D. Sehgal Award for the Best Resident Neurology, 2012
- Awarded at the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Treatment for Advanced Parkinson’s Disease.
- Life member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN) and its various subsections
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- European Academy of Neurology (EAN)
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS)
Research & Publications
- ‘Acute attack of AIP (acute intermittent porphyria) with severe vivax malaria associated with convulsions: a case report’ J Vector Borne Dis 46, December 2009, pp. 307–309
- Unusual Cause of Asymptomatic Neck Swelling. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research, Mar-Apr 2014, pp.67