Technology & Facilities
NEURO INERVENTION LAB
Latest Biplane Flat Panel DSA (digital subtraction angiography) with 3-D technology (Philips AlluraXper FD 20/20 Clarity) provides high-resolution angiogram images of cranial and spinal vessels.
Two C-Arms (Biplane)
Two C-arms (Biplane) makes the neurointerventional procedures much safer than the usual single plane units. The only suitemost advanced and latest in technology interventional suite in private sector in Northern India
3-D technology allows construction of images in 3-D format. This helps in precise assessment of diseases affecting blood vessels such as stenosis, aneurysms and vascular malformations.
Flat panel technology
helps in having high-resolution images with markedly decreased radiation exposure.
Cone Beam CT technology
1. XPER CT technology This allows for CT-like imaging in the interventional suite. can assess soft tissue, bone structure, stent deployment, and tumor feeders with precision.
3.Xper stent CT
4.Xper CT angio
Clarity’s low X-ray dose settings are a radical new development in the healthcare industry that will help clinicians to better manage their patients’ and their own exposure to X-ray radiation.
Cyberknife, which we use at our centre, is currently the most advanced radiosurgery platform enabling highly precise radiosurgery treatments for the brain, spine and body organs.
Our team has very experienced group of neurosurgeons,radiosurgery expert,intensivist and dedicated neuro staff.
We have state of the art operation theatre fully equipped with best of instruments and technologies across the world.
- OPMI PENTERO 900 Microscope equipped with ALA dye fluorescence facility
- Endoscope with both cranial and spinal attachments
- Electa Leksell Frame for Deep brain stimulation,lesioning and stereotactic biopsies
- Navigation system : Navigation system for targeted approach to cranial and spinal tumors,making surgery accurate,with smaller incisions,less blood loss,less time consuming and making possible complete excision of tumors.
- O Arm : provides us ability to operate on most complex of brain and spinal cases with accuracy and ease with considerable reduction in incidence of complications
- Intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring : for nerve sparing,epilepsy surgeries and deep brain stimulation
- Cusa: to help safely remove tumors with location and consistency difficult to approach
- Comprehensive stroke care unit: The team includes, neurologists, interventional neuroradiologists, diagnostic radiologists, critical care specialists and neurosurgeons who provide 24/7 care to patients.
- Neurosurgical Operating Theatre: Equipped with intra-op MR facility, Image Guided surgery/stereotaxis, Neuroendoscopy, Neurophysiological Monitoring and intra-operative Angiography.
- ICU: With latest brain monitoring techniques (including Quantitative EEG, Transcranial Doppler).
Neuroimaging Facilities Included
- 3 TMRI 128slice CT that enables performance of CT & MR angiography & perfusion imaging, functional MRI & MR spectroscopy.